Camino Romano 2015
Dominio Romano (Ribera del Duero)
£137.96 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£275.93 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£413.89 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 2.11 points for each unit bought
If you liked Camino Romano 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dominio Romano
Camino Romano 2015
TASTING NOTES OF Camino Romano 2015:
- View: crimson red, purple reflections. Clean and bright, high layer.
- Nose: Nice red confit, creamy roasted fruits, suggestive spicy and slightly smoky note.
- Mouth: pleasant, enveloping and very greedy input, something brisk, many stewed red fruit, black pepper and toasted remember, nice balsamic background. Tannins still vibrant, but very tasty, well-balanced acidity, a fresh and clean finish.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: Dominio Romano
GRAPES: Tinto Fino.
WINE PAIRING: roasts, poultry, beef, roast white meats, grilled red meat, roast pork, boiled, grilled vegetables, chicken stew.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Buy Dominio Romano Wine:
Highlighted review about Camino Romano 2015
Posted on 19/01/19 at 04.44
Dominio Romano Camino Romano 2015
More reviews about Camino Romano 2015
Posted on 28/11/16 at 05.32
The Camino Romano 2015 is very recommended
Posted on 10/04/17 at 05.18
Aging: 12 months in French oak barrels and Hungarian grape: Tempranillo
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Camino Romano 2012
- View: Camino Romano Roble 2012 shows a cherry color with violet edge and middle layer.
- Nose: Aromas of stewed red fruit, toasted oak and a slight floral touch.
- Palate: Light, round fruit with a very integrated with toasted oak.
Grapes: Tinta Fina
WINERY: Wineries Under Duratón
Reviews about Camino Romano 2009
Camino Romano Roble 2009
We drank it just like that, without food to accompany.
I opened this 2009 with a friend.
Acquired directly at the vineyard.
Reviews about Camino Romano 2014