Arzuaga Navarro (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
Arzuaga Crianza 2016 is a fresh and balanced wine that leaves no one indifferent, although it can be considered a great classic of the Ribera del Duero.
The Tempranillo variety that this wine is made from, belongs 80% to the La Maquinilla vineyard, the oldest of the La Planta estate; cultivated at 911 meters, along with 20% grapes from centuries-old vineyards from land near Burgos province.In addition to the altitude of the vineyards and soil, aging in different types of barrels also has an impact. The combination of these characteristics makes this an elegant, fine and subtle wine.
A wine to enjoy!
Technical sheet · Arzuaga Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo|
|Pairing:||Spoon dishesMeatRed meatGame|
If you liked Arzuaga Crianza 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Arzuaga Navarro
Arzuaga Crianza 2016 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Tempranillo)
- View: Cherry red with violet hues. Clean and bright.
- Nose: Powerful nose with high diversity aromatic, ripe red fruit, black fruit, mineral notes, spices and balsamic notes. Torrefactos.
- Mouth: with volume on the palate. Great breadth and length. Elegant, fine and subtle.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
GRAPES: 95% Tempranillo 5% Cabernet Sauvignon.
AGEING: Aged for 16 months in new French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: grapes are harvested in mid-October in boxes of 15 kg. Selection table cellar and destemming. Cold maceration in stainless steel tanks and fermentation temperature below 28 °C.
PAIRING: Red and white meat, more and feather hunting, blue fish and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.7%
Founded in the early 90's by the family Arzuaga Navarro, the winery bearing his name are an example of dedication and passion for land and wine. Florentino Arzuaga Navarro, near a silent Duero, bought a farm, for its size, has its own horizon. Then came the stock, the wine cellar and then, a red...
Buy Arzuaga Navarro Wine:
Highlighted review about Arzuaga Crianza 2016
Posted on 06/05/19 at 15.03
- It is a red wine aging and is made mostly with fine red (90%) and lower percentage Cabernet Sauvignon (7%) and Merlot (3%). In view seen intense cherry red color.
- Both the aroma and the...
More reviews about Arzuaga Crianza 2016
Posted on 27/04/18 at 20.06
I was impressed by its colour. Smell of ripe fruit compote. Mild but with a long aftertaste.
It was too well-bodied for our meal.
Posted on 18/04/19 at 03.50
Alcohol content: 14.5º
Posted on 16/03/19 at 04.36
Posted on 12/03/19 at 04.27
- View: A view, Arzuaga Crianza 2016 presents a cherry red color with ruby edge and violet hues. medium to high intensity
- Nose: The nose is a balmy Arzuaga Crianza 2016 wine that...
Posted on 06/03/19 at 04.28
Posted on 06/03/19 at 03.56
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Arzuaga Crianza 2015
Reviews about Arzuaga Crianza 2014
Reviews about Arzuaga Crianza 2013
Reviews about Arzuaga Crianza 2012