“- Aalto it is a red wine with Bank O. D. Douro.
- It occurs in Aalto Storage Quintanilla of Top (Valladolid). It is a single variety Tinto Fino comes from old vines between 40 and 100 years.
- The harvest is done manually, carefully selecting each cluster.
- This wine has a good integration of alcohol, fruit and wood.
- That makes it a very balanced and tasty wine.
- His aged in barrels of American and French oak.
- It has a large storage capacity, which can range from 15 to 20 years provided optimal conditions are guaranteed.”
“Red tinted brown. This Bodegas Aalto smells like violets. It felt too acidic of a Ribera del Duero.
It would have been better with meat.
The best wine of the family Bodegas Aalto.
We bought it online.
Too much wood flavour.