|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Volume:||300cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo, Tinto Fino|
Elaboration of Aalto Double Magnum 2010
Aalto Double Magnum 2010 (Tempranillo and Tinto Fino)
- View: Aalto Double Magnum 2010 shows a cherry color, intense and dark, with purple trim. Wine high layer covered with abundant tears fall slowly and evenly
- Nariz: This wine high intensity shows interesting aromas of fresh red fruit that lightens certain notes of ripe black fruit and licorice well wrapped by elegant notes of woods, vanilla, spices, roasted, chocolate, coffee, licorice, smoked, balsamic, undergrowth ... A festival of shades!
- Boca: It has an imposing entrance with high volume, full-bodied, powerful acidity and tannins still polishing. Long and very persistent. Nice and elegant finish. A red wine of great structure, without edges. Surely after a while, it will be a perfectly round wine.
PAIRING: Stews, Roasted lamb, roasted red meats, Game stew, Large game, Duck
CELLAR: Bodegas Aalto
GRAPES: Tinto Fino
How to serve
Aalto was founded in 1998 by the hand of Mariano Garcia (Bodegas Mauro and former winemaker at Vega Sicilia) with Javier Zaccagnini (Bodegas Ossian). It was launched in February 1999 with financial support from several investors excited about the quality wine. Mariano Garcia is the winemaker and Antonio Moral is responsible for viticulture.More about the Winery
Reviews of Aalto Double Magnum 2010
The top of Bodegas Aalto wines.
- View: red very much alive.
- Nose: very fresh aroma: flowers, fruits, wood aromas (licorice, incense, spices).
- Mouth: very good integration of fruit, wood and alcohol. Polished tannins. A tasty and balanced wine.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Aalto
GRAPES: Tinto Fino.
PAIRING: boiled, roasted lamb, grilled red meats, civet, big game hunting, duck.
TEMPERATURE: 18 °C