Regina Viarum elaborates this Regina Viarum Mencía , a red wine from the region of Ribeira Sacra that contains mencía grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users.
“I drank it with a connoisseur of wines.
Dark red colour. It smells like wild berries. A little bit salty but it was very good.
The Regina Viarium Mencía even grades up pairing it with a delicious Iberian ham.”
- View: A view, Regina Viarum Mencía 2016 has a deep cherry red color, and covered
- Nose: The nose Regina Viarum Mencía 2016 is a complex, intense, clean and fruity wine predominance of wild red fruits and balsamic notes
- Palate: The palate, Regina Viarum Mencía 2016 is a fleshy and balanced wine, with hints of red fruits and comprehensive and lasting aftertaste
Regina Viarum: Located in Sober (Lugo) in the middle of Ribeira Sacra, made white and red wines that are giving much to talk about. They have 20 Hactareas of vineyards planted on terraces on the river Sil lor margins.
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 16 and 18 ° C
- Alcohol content: 13. 5th”
“Regina Viarum Mencía Is a great variety in the Ribera Sacra, on the banks of the River Sil. A wine to enjoy and drink without complications but without neglecting the wine with character, fresh and delicious but sporting an interesting complexity without becoming at all, a complex wine.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Regina Viarum Mencia 2012:
- View: welted pillory, high layer with good tear and very clean.
- Nose: pleasant, great intensity, with fruity aromas very present, milk mineral notes on funds.
- Mouth: fresh and intense with a round and smooth structure, a long aftertaste.
APPELLATION: Ribeira Sacra.
VINEYARD: Regina Viarum
WINE PAIRING: type of meat, game and fish.
TEMPERATURE: 17 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%”