Elaboration of Veigadares 2006
Veigadares 2006 (Albariño, Loureiro, Treixadura and Loureira Blanca)
- View: Straw yellow gold, bright. Clean, powerful, elegant, complex.
- Nose: Fruity aromas (pineapple, passion fruit, loquat, apple and lime), herbs (laurel), menthol and toasted thin for their stay in the barrel.
- Taste: Tasty, aromatic, smooth, fresh and very good balance between fruit and feelings of the barrel. Notes of fresh fruit (pear and pineapple), rosemary, smoked, dairy, fresh crops. Long and retronasal aroma.
GRAPES: 85% Albariño, 10% and 5% treixadura Loureiro.
CELLAR: Adegas Galegas
How to serve
In one of the most fertile of the Rias Baixas Galicia, was founded in 1995, ADEGAS Galegas from the spirit of an iconic man in the world of wine: Pepe Rodriguez.More about the Winery
Reviews of Veigadares 2006
- Tasting Kelly. Aroma smoky, ripe fruit,
creamy oak. Palate: rich,
fruity, smoky lasting effect
- Points: 89
- View: straw yellow with green highlights
- Nose: floral and peach
- Mouth: fresh, aromatic
VINEYARD: Adegas Galegas
WINE PAIRING: fish, shellfish