Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse 2016
Pazo de Barrantes (Rias Baixas)
£127.97 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£255.94 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£511.87 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 3 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 1.96 points for each unit bought
If you liked Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pazo de Barrantes
Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse 2016 (Alvarinho and Albariño)
- View: Color bright straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Nose: fine and sweet aroma with notes petals soft white sheets, pear, grapefruit, minerals, mint and eucalyptus.
- Mouth: pleasant and light taste, with fresh citrus notes and a long finish.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas (Galicia, Spain).
VINEYARD: Pazo de Barrantes.
AGEING: Madura in steel tanks on the lees for 2 months.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand, then be separated and destemmed, followed by gentle pressing. a suspension wort is performed before proceeding with traditional fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 10 °C for 30 days.
PAIRING: prawns, vegetables, steamed clams and caviar.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 12-14 °C
Pazo de Barrantes
Pazo de Barrantes The farm is situated in Valle del Salnés, and its center is a winery that bears his name, in the truest architectural style of the stately palace of the sixteenth century Galician. Twelve acres of grape vineyards albariño of the highest quality with a clear objective, the...
Buy Pazo de Barrantes Wine:
More reviews about Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse 2016
Posted on 22/12/19 at 05.24
- It has an intense yellow color.
- It has a wide range of aromas, consisting of fresh fruit, white flowers, notes and hints of bay syrup.
- This wine intended to make clear the versatility of Albariño and go beyond the freshness and aromatic potential exuberant of this variety.
- This wine is aged 12 months in barrels of French oak and subsequent rest in bottle for 12 months.
- It is advisable to oxygenate few minutes before consuming.
- Can enjoyed with langoustines, foie, cheeses cow and sheep, sushi, stuffed poultry and white meats.
Posted on 24/09/19 at 05.06
Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse de Albariño 2016
Posted on 21/06/19 at 14.32
La Comtesse de Pazo Barrantes do 2016
- He was fermented in the third 000-liter barrels of French Allier oak and then matured in yet another 12 months
- A multi-layered wine with a concise, embossed of white flowers, yellow stone fruit, oranges and balsamic nuances Bouquet
- Palate: fresh, elegant, balanced and sustainable
- From the year 2011 only 6 660 bottles were produced
- Allergens: contains sulfites