Martín Códax 201975cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2019 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rias Baixas (Galicia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Martín Codax|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Description of Martín Códax 2019
Martín Códax 2019 (Albariño)
- View: lemon yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: white flowers, herbaceous notes, citrus and medium intensity
- Mouth: equilibrrado cool envelope.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
GRAPES: Albariño 100%.
WINE PAIRING: seafood, white meats, rice and cheese.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
How to serve
Bodegas Martín Codax was opened in 1986 on the initiative of a group of growers.More about the Winery
Reviews of Martín Códax 2019
- Intensely perfumed, with hints of fresh herbs, green apples, citrus fruit and grapefruit.
- It is long, rounded and full bodied on the palate, with a light petillance that gives the wine a vivacious, fresh finish.