Discover More About Our Products
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rias Baixas (Galicia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Martín Codax|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Elaboration of Martín Códax 2017
Martín Códax 2017 (Albariño)
- View: Clean, bright lemon yellow with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Medium intensity with ripe citrus notes, lime and tangerine. Predominates the floral note (hawthorn, jasmine and orange blossom) and a herbaceous background type hay.
- Mouth: Enveloping, fresh and with good balance. The retronasal recalls the note of ripe citrus.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Rias Baixas
VINEYARD: Martin Codax Wineries
ELABORATION: stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, Cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Cheese quark, Tender cheese, Fish, White fish, Seafood, Prawns
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 12%
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 12.5ºC
How to serve
Bodegas Martín Codax was opened in 1986 on the initiative of a group of growers.More about the Winery
Reviews of Martín Códax 2017
- Intensely perfumed, with hints of fresh herbs, green apples, citrus fruit and grapefruit.
- It is long, rounded and full bodied on the palate, with a light petillance that gives the wine a vivacious, fresh finish.
Martin Codax Albarino do Rias Baixas 2015
I would recommend to pair it with gouda cheese.
I bought it at the behest of a friend.