|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rias Baixas (Galicia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Martín Codax|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Elaboration of Martín Códax 2016
Martín Códax 2016 (Albariño)
- View: clean, bright, lemon yellow, greenish reflections
- Nose: medium intensity with ripe citrus notes lime and tangerine type. Predominant floral notes (hawthorn, jasmine and orange blossom) and a type herbal background hay.
- Palate: enveloping, fresh and with good balance. The retronasal recalls the note of ripe citrus.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rias Baixas
VINEYARD: Bodegas Martín Codax
GRAPES: 100% Albariño.
PREPARATION AND AGING: fermentation in stainless steel with temperature control. No breeding.
Yield: 58 hl / ha
MATCHING WINE: seafood, fish, white meat, rice, fresh cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C
Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Total acidity: 6g / l ac. tartaric
- volatile acid: 0.35 g / l c. Acetic
- Residual Sugar: 3.5 g / l
How to serve
Bodegas Martín Codax was opened in 1986 on the initiative of a group of growers.More about the Winery
Reviews of Martín Códax 2016
- Intensely perfumed, with hints of fresh herbs, green apples, citrus fruit and grapefruit.
- It is long, rounded and full bodied on the palate, with a light petillance that gives the wine a vivacious, fresh finish.
Martin Codax Albarino do Rias Baixas 2015
I would recommend to pair it with gouda cheese.
I bought it at the behest of a friend.