|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rias Baixas (Galicia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Martín Codax|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Elaboration of Martín Códax 2014
Martín Códax 2014 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Martín Codax 2014:
- View: lemon yellow, greenish tint.
- Nose: medium intensity, ripe citrus notes and floral aromas on a herbal background.
- Mouth: fresh and balanced, surround citrus notes.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Martín Codax
PAIRING: white meat, rice fish, complex salads, pasta with fish sauce, white fish sauce, fresh cheeses, blue fish, grilled white fish, seafood stew, grilled seafood, raw seafood.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Bodegas Martín Codax was opened in 1986 on the initiative of a group of growers.More about the Winery
The sommelier's review
Reviews of Martín Códax 2014
- Intensely perfumed, with hints of fresh herbs, green apples, citrus fruit and grapefruit.
- It is long, rounded and full bodied on the palate, with a light petillance that gives the wine a vivacious, fresh finish.
Martin Codax Albarino do Rias Baixas 2015
I would recommend to pair it with gouda cheese.
I bought it at the behest of a friend.