Discover More About Our Products
Martín Códax, the character who gave name to this albariño, was one of the most important Galician medieval troubadours.
The albariño Martín Códax is made following a rigorous and careful process to ensure varietal purity and traditional essence of wines originating in the Salnés.
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rias Baixas (Galicia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Martín Codax|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Elaboration of Martín Códax 2013
Martín Códax 2013 (Albariño)
- View: Martín Códax 2013 is a clean, bright lemon-yellow wine with greenish
- Nose: Medium intensity with ripe citrus notes file type and tangerine. Predominant note florarl (hawthorn, jasmine and orange blossom) and a herbal background type hay.
- Mouth: Envelope, fresh and good balance. The aftertaste reminds the note of ripe citrus.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rias Baixas
VINEYARD: Bodegas Martin Codax
GRAPES: 100% Albariño
PREPARATION: Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
PAIRING: seafood, fish, white meat, rice, fresh cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 12 º C
Alcohol: 12.5% Vol
Bodegas Martín Codax was opened in 1986 on the initiative of a group of growers.More about the Winery
The sommelier's review
Reviews of Martín Códax 2013
- Intensely perfumed, with hints of fresh herbs, green apples, citrus fruit and grapefruit.
- It is long, rounded and full bodied on the palate, with a light petillance that gives the wine a vivacious, fresh finish.
Martin Codax Albarino do Rias Baixas 2015
I would recommend to pair it with gouda cheese.
I bought it at the behest of a friend.