Mar de Frades Magnum 2018Magnum
Mar de Frades Magnum 2018
Description of Mar de Frades Magnum 2018
Mar de Frades Magnum 2018 (Albariño)
- View: lemon yellow, green iridescence.
- Nose: ripe citrus tones and hints of magnolia, notes of chamomile and lemongrass on pear compote. salt and eucalyptus, typical background.
- Mouth: good acidity on the palate with cheerful entrance and a smooth passage with bitter touches very well placed, pineapple flavors, some dairy hue and lime background. Citric long end.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.VINEYARD: Name: Finca Valiñas. A vineyard planted on terraces and located south of Mount Valiñas in the Salnés Valley.GRAPES: Albariño.
PREPARATION: Vintage done manually and grapes passed through a strict selection process table, where you can discard up to 20-25% of the crop. Grape macerated between 10 and 20 hours and after a light pressing, obtaining a clean must and very aromatic. Fermentation carried out in a slow controlled temperature.
PAIRING: simple dishes of white fish, lobster and any type of seafood.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °CALCOHOL: 12.5%
How to serve
Mar de Frades is Valiñas Villa Vineyard on the slopes of a hill in the center of the valley and facing Salnés the Arosa estuary where Atlantic breezes come tempered by the river.More about the Winery
Reviews of Mar de Frades Magnum 2018
- View: Pale lemon, sweet lime reflexes accompanied by the required brilliance.
- Nose: floral aromas, hints of lychee, fresh grass and blanquilla pear, balsamic touches.
- Mouth: live, saline, harmonious, and with a commendable youth faithful reflection of its Atlantic character.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
PAIRING: simple dishes of white fish, lobster and any type of seafood.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C