Mar de Frades Magnum 2011
Mar de Frades (Rias Baixas)
£18.75 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Mar de Frades Magnum 2011 right now.
Technical sheet · Mar de Frades
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rias Baixas (Galicia,Spain)|
|Winery:||Mar de Frades|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Mar de Frades
Mar de Frades Magnum 2011 (Albariño)
- View: Mar de Frades Magnum 2011 is straw yellow with olive iridescence.
- Nose: Very fresh varietal nose with notes of ripe grapes and citrus tones of dried, smoked honey and fruit.
- Mouth: The palate is broad, structured and sweet. Stresses its marine and saline character with creamy and spicy notes of flowers and grapefruit. Its good acidity and a long-lived wine predict character and a great development in the coming years.
TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 º C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13%
CELLAR: Sea Frades
GRAPES: 100% Albariño.
Mar de Frades
Mar de Frades is Valiñas Villa Vineyard on the slopes of a hill in the center of the valley and facing Salnés the Arosa estuary where Atlantic breezes come tempered by the river. Accompanying the slope of the property, the building of Sea Frades is integrated into the landscape of gray granite...
Buy Mar de Frades Wine:
More reviews about Mar de Frades Magnum 2011
Posted on 11/06/13 at 05.20
I found it exhilarating
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Mar de Frades Magnum 2015
Reviews about Mar de Frades Magnum 2017
- View: Pale lemon, sweet lime reflexes accompanied by the required brilliance.
- Nose: floral aromas, hints of lychee, fresh grass and blanquilla pear, balsamic touches.
- Mouth: live, saline, harmonious, and with a commendable youth faithful reflection of its Atlantic character.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
PAIRING: simple dishes of white fish, lobster and any type of seafood.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
- View: Mar de Frades 2017 has a lemon yellow with golden flecks and bright green lime reflection skin.
- Nose: Notes pome fruits such as green apple and pear especially blanquilla; all about a subtle and persistent floral background.
- Mouth: Brioso, leaving a fresh feeling, with continuity of what marked the nasal phase (flowers and green fruits about to mature ....). The final step is saline, with mineral notes and a reminder of ginger mixed with feelings of lychees and other exotic fruits.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas
BODEGA: Mar de Frades
PREPARATION: Maceration between 10 and 20 hours, depending on the lot, to get the best musts to work with. The fermentations are controlled manner, at low temperature, for a highly aromatic wine.
PAIRING: Accompanies wonderfully simple dishes of white fish, lobster and any type of seafood.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5% Vol.