“- Color: bright straw yellow with golden hues Nose: elegant, fresh and expressive bouquet with the typical varietal aromas of white flowers and citrus fruits, in addition to delicate hints of herbs and a touch of exotic flavor: elegance and freshness also determine the palate with harmonious Balance of aromatic fruit and lively, very nice acidity, power and finesse, the prolonged skin contact and expansion on the fine yeast gives Lusco additional complexity, structure and silky fullness to the finals allergens: contains sulfites”
“- Meaning 'sunset' in the local Galician dialect, Lusco is a vibrant, bright, and relatively full-bodied Albarino.
- It has a powerful nose with aromas of fresh herbs, tropical fruits and floral tones.
- Fresh and complex on the palate, the wine is unctuous, soft and refined.”
- View: Pretty intense straw color, very bright
- Nose: The nose shows great minerality, not as floral as albariños to use ". Sensations appear and rock salt with a touch more citrus and fresh pineapple natural.
- Mouth: The mouth also offers a large volume of rich tropical fruit notes of lime and kiwi.
AGEING: 7 months in stainless steel tanks
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C and 10 ° C
PAIRING: creamy cheeses, seafood, white fish”