This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Lusco 2018
Lusco 2018 (Albariño)
- View: bright, clean and pale yellow.
- Nose: delicate aromas of apricot, hazelnut, citrus and flowers.
- Mouth: pleasant and spacious flavor, notes of apricot, white fruit and stone fruit.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
VINEYARD: 5 ha of Pazo Piñeiro and other controlled farms in the area. thus obtaining grapes according to different locations and soil types.
AGEING: fermented for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: manual harvest and once reached the hold after a maceration of 6 hours and a light pressing, fermented with yeasts in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 16 °C.
PAIRING: raw seafood, rice fish, seafood stew, grilled white fish and as an aperitif.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 7 °C
The epicenter of this project is located in Pago Pineiro.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lusco 2018
- It has a powerful nose with aromas of fresh herbs, tropical fruits and floral tones.
- Fresh and complex on the palate, the wine is unctuous, soft and refined.