Elaboration of Lusco 2017
Lusco 2017 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Lusco 2017:
- View: straw, pale yellow and bright.
- Nose: Powerful nose, varietal aromas of fresh herbs, bay leaves and eucalyptus, floral notes and some citrus.
- Mouth: dry, fruity, citrus shades such as grapefruit and pineapple, with vivacity and freshness.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
VINEYARD: Pazo Piñeiro and As Neves.
GRAPES: 100% Albariño.
AGEING: 5 months on lees.
PAIRING: shellfish, grilled fish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
The epicenter of this project is located in Pago Pineiro.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lusco 2017
- It has a powerful nose with aromas of fresh herbs, tropical fruits and floral tones.
- Fresh and complex on the palate, the wine is unctuous, soft and refined.
Pazos de Lusco Lusco Albarino 2015
Lusco 2013 combines perfectly with seafood and rice.