Elaboration of Lusco 2014
Lusco 2014 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Lusco 2014:
- View: bright straw in the middle, golden highlights on the edges, enough tears on the inside of the cup.
- Nose: intense, ripe nose, a strong aroma of melon, pear, lemon, fennel, pastries and toasted hazelnut.
- Mouth: sweet and balanced on the palate with lively acidity and moderate alcohol. Taste of lemon, grapefruit, white flowers and almonds, one step fresh and persistent.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
VINEYARD: Pazos de Lusco
GRAPES: 100% Albariño.
PAIRING: hot tapas, casseroles and baked fish, pasta and rice.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
The epicenter of this project is located in Pago Pineiro.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lusco 2014
- It has a powerful nose with aromas of fresh herbs, tropical fruits and floral tones.
- Fresh and complex on the palate, the wine is unctuous, soft and refined.
Pazos de Lusco Lusco Albarino 2015
Lusco 2013 combines perfectly with seafood and rice.