Elaboration of Lusco 2013
Lusco 2013 (Albariño)
- View: Lusco 2013 is a bright pale yellow like dry straw and continued tearing inside of the cup.
- Nose: highlights its medium to high intensity with citrus fruit flavors like pear and quince, and tropical such as bananas; turn has subtle hints of flower suco, eucalyptus and pastry thanks to its aging on lees in tank.
- Mouth: The palate has a round entry glyceric refreshing acidity and a persistent finish reminiscent mouth citrus, banana, bay leaf and baker's yeast.
PAIRING: seafood and white fish
GRAPES: 100% Albariño
CELLAR: Adega Pazos Lusco
The epicenter of this project is located in Pago Pineiro.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lusco 2013
- It has a powerful nose with aromas of fresh herbs, tropical fruits and floral tones.
- Fresh and complex on the palate, the wine is unctuous, soft and refined.