Elaboration of Lusco 2012
Lusco 2012 (Albariño)
- View: Lusco 2012 has a straw yellow colour with greenish reflections
- Nose: citrus flavours in the nose, with notes of quince and lychee.
- Mouth: The palate is creamy and intense, with a touch of acidity and balsamic.
GRAPES: 100% Albariño.
CELLAR: Adega Pazos Lusco
PAIRING: Fish, seafood, appetizers, rice and mild cheeses.
The epicenter of this project is located in Pago Pineiro.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lusco 2012
- It has a powerful nose with aromas of fresh herbs, tropical fruits and floral tones.
- Fresh and complex on the palate, the wine is unctuous, soft and refined.