Elaboration of Lusco 2011
Lusco 2011 (Albariño)
- View: Lusco 2011 has a bright pale yellow.
- Nose: Powerful nose with notes of fresh herbs, bushes, floral notes and tropical fruits.
- Mouth: Attack Dry mouth, with citrus notes (grapefruit and pineapple) that give great vivacity. Spacious and unctuous.
TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 º C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13%
CELLAR: Adega Pazos Lusco
The epicenter of this project is located in Pago Pineiro.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lusco 2011
- It has a powerful nose with aromas of fresh herbs, tropical fruits and floral tones.
- Fresh and complex on the palate, the wine is unctuous, soft and refined.