Elaboration of Lusco 2008
Lusco 2008 (Albariño)
- View: Straw yellow with golden highlights, clean and high brilliance.
- Nose: very intense but very elegant, As the heat quince notes appear next to that lime and grapefruit and anise evident.
- Mouth: strong but perfectly integrated acidity and nice, has a great smoothness in the mouth that makes you fill your first few seconds long, with a background salt and red apple memories, excellent pace, complexity, volume and tastiness.
GRAPES: 100% Albariño from Pazo Pineiro and the area of As Neves.
CELLAR: Adega Pazos de Lusco
The epicenter of this project is located in Pago Pineiro.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lusco 2008
- It has a powerful nose with aromas of fresh herbs, tropical fruits and floral tones.
- Fresh and complex on the palate, the wine is unctuous, soft and refined.