Goliardo Caiño 201775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rias Baixas (Galicia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodega Forjas del Salnés|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2025|
Description of Goliardo Caiño 2017
Goliardo Caiño 2017 (Caiño Tinto)
- View: Cherry red, clean and bright, medium-low layer.
- Nose: Aromas of red and white fruits (plum, currant), white flowers and ferns.
- Mouth: Friendly entry, powerful acidity and very balanced tannin.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rias Baixas
VINEYARD: Age between 40 and 180 years of granite, sandy soil and boulders.
GRAPES: Caiño Tinto (100%)
AGING: Aged for 12 months in barrels of 225 and 500 liters from fourth to tenth generation.
PREPARATION: The harvest is carried out manually. Alcoholic fermentation takes place in 2,500-liter wooden vats with 30% of the grapes scraped.
How to serve
Reviews of Goliardo Caiño 2017
- Tasting notes: Colour: dark-red cherry. Nose: characterful, fresh,
powerfull, varietal, fruit expression, balsamic herbs. Palate:
astringent, slightly acidic, fresh, fruity, varietal. Personality
- Score: 92
It was a perfect companion for the main course.
It is my parents favorite wine.
- View: cherry red color with purple hues
- Nose: aromas of ripe fruits
- Mouth: full-bodied, fruity notes
APPELLATION: Rías Baixas (Spain)
VINEYARD: Winery Forges Salnes
GRAPES: Caiño Tinto
AGEING: Aged for 14 months in oak barrels
WINE PAIRING: pasta, rice, cheese
TEMPERATURE: 17 °C