Goliardo Caiño 201475cl
Goliardo Caiño 2016
Description of Goliardo Caiño 2014
Goliardo Caiño 2014 (Caiño Tinto)
TASTING NOTES Goliardo Caiño 2014 :
- View: ruby red, slow and thick tear.
- Nose: very intense nose, red fruit such as currants, raspberries, wild strawberries, balsamic herbs, scrubland, eucalyptus, notes of toast and salty memories.
- Mouth: smooth entry, tasty, with great prominence of red fruit, mild spices, salt nice touches, sweet tannins, good structure, enveloping and persistent.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
VINEYARD: Bodega Forgings Salnés
GRAPES: Tinto Caíño.
PAIRING: boiled, grilled red meats, stews, roasts, feathered game, Game animals, cow cheese, cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 15 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Reviews of Goliardo Caiño 2014
- Tasting notes: Colour: dark-red cherry. Nose: characterful, fresh,
powerfull, varietal, fruit expression, balsamic herbs. Palate:
astringent, slightly acidic, fresh, fruity, varietal. Personality
- Score: 92
It was a perfect companion for the main course.
It is my parents favorite wine.
- View: cherry red color with purple hues
- Nose: aromas of ripe fruits
- Mouth: full-bodied, fruity notes
APPELLATION: Rías Baixas (Spain)
VINEYARD: Winery Forges Salnes
GRAPES: Caiño Tinto
AGEING: Aged for 14 months in oak barrels
WINE PAIRING: pasta, rice, cheese
TEMPERATURE: 17 °C