Elaboration of Goliardo Caiño 2013
Goliardo Caiño 2013 (Caiño Tinto)
TASTING NOTES OF Goliardo Caiño 2013:
- View: Intense cherry.
- Nose: aroma of good intensity, presence of wood in the foreground, a background of red ripe fruit in the background and a speck of greenery.
- Mouth: average structure, correct acidity and good fruit content, a global expression of some green and acid imbalance.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
GRAPES: Caíño Tinto.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Reviews of Goliardo Caiño 2013
- Tasting notes: Colour: dark-red cherry. Nose: characterful, fresh,
powerfull, varietal, fruit expression, balsamic herbs. Palate:
astringent, slightly acidic, fresh, fruity, varietal. Personality
- Score: 92
It was a perfect companion for the main course.
It is my parents favorite wine.
- View: cherry red color with purple hues
- Nose: aromas of ripe fruits
- Mouth: full-bodied, fruity notes
APPELLATION: Rías Baixas (Spain)
VINEYARD: Winery Forges Salnes
GRAPES: Caiño Tinto
AGEING: Aged for 14 months in oak barrels
WINE PAIRING: pasta, rice, cheese
TEMPERATURE: 17 °C