Goliardo Caiño 200875cl
Goliardo Caiño 2016
Description of Goliardo Caiño 2008
Goliardo Caiño 2008 (Caiño)
- Colour: intense ruby red colour with violet tones almost bluish.
- Nose: Red fruits dominate Floral scents and salt touches give a peculiar character. When opened, the red fruit becomes more powerful with significant spicy background.
- Palate: Good run dominated by red fruit and balsamic. Good tannins. Long and persistent, with a slight bitterness. Salty aftertaste.
GRAPES: 100% Tinto Caíño
CELLAR: Bodega Salnes Forges
Reviews of Goliardo Caiño 2008
It was a perfect companion for the main course.
It is my parents favorite wine.
- View: cherry red color with purple hues
- Nose: aromas of ripe fruits
- Mouth: full-bodied, fruity notes
APPELLATION: Rías Baixas (Spain)
VINEYARD: Winery Forges Salnes
GRAPES: Caiño Tinto
AGEING: Aged for 14 months in oak barrels
WINE PAIRING: pasta, rice, cheese
TEMPERATURE: 17 °C
Did not seem well with fish, I would have preferred a vegetable stew.
I liked sharing this wine with someone special.