Elaboration of Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2015
Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2015 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2015:
- View: Straw and bright yellow.
- Nose: aromas of ripe fruit, pineapple, apple and citrus in the beginning. With evolution, citrus notes, apple and nuts
- Mouth: outstanding minerality, structure and roundness.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
Fillaboa good daughter-in Galician is located in the parishes of Cabreira and Arentei, in the city of Salvatierra de Minho, where the river Minho sister, who does not divide, Spain and Portugal, and is the largest farm register of Pontevedra.More about the Winery
The 2015 Selección Finca Monte Alto, cropped from a year that has produced intense wines combining power and freshness, comes from a single vineyard planted in 1988 that gives the wine its name. It is matured in stainless steel with lees for over a year. The nose is clean, nuanced and elegant intermixing fruit with herbs and a touch of yeast. The palate is sharp and even though this is a producer with a light house style, it has more stuffing than the regular Albariño. 14,338 bottles produced.View more
Reviews of Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2015
- On the nose, apple,citrus and tropical aromas are strongest, and the citrus notes are very intense due to the perfect ripeness of the grapes from our Monte Alto plot.
- Well structured and powerful on the palate with a lingering finish. A notable aspect of this vintage is the well defined acidity.
I am convinced that any meat will suit.
I opened this wine with my best friend.
I do not know the exact colour, it seemed a dark yellow type white. In my opinion, the Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto smelled like mango, banana and pear. It would have been better if it had been cooler than it was. Our fault.