Elaboration of Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2014
Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2014 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2014:
- View: bright straw yellow.
- Nose: aromas of white fruit, tropical, citrus and apple flesh, ripe pineapple, pink grapefruit, hints of bread and dried fruits, mineral notes.
- Mouth: friendly, structured, unctuous, with well-integrated acidity, minerality on the palate, elegant and complex wine.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
GRAPES: 100% Albariño
MATCHING WINE: cooked fish, tortillas, pasta, soups and creams.
Alcohol content: 12.5%
Fillaboa good daughter-in Galician is located in the parishes of Cabreira and Arentei, in the city of Salvatierra de Minho, where the river Minho sister, who does not divide, Spain and Portugal, and is the largest farm register of Pontevedra.More about the Winery
Reviews of Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2014
- On the nose, apple,citrus and tropical aromas are strongest, and the citrus notes are very intense due to the perfect ripeness of the grapes from our Monte Alto plot.
- Well structured and powerful on the palate with a lingering finish. A notable aspect of this vintage is the well defined acidity.
I do not know the exact colour, it seemed a dark yellow type white. In my opinion, the Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto smelled like mango, banana and pear. It would have been better if it had been cooler than it was. Our fault.
With Yellow amber notes in the edge. Notes of white fruits such as apples. It has cute flavours.