Elaboration of Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2013
Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2013 (Albariño)
- View: Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2013 offers us a golden yellow colour a still glass, good tear but noted for its brilliance in moving and cleaning the glass.
- Nose: a distinct minerality typical of parts of Rias Baixas is perceived. Aromatic with strong fruit and floral markings, especially white fruit.
- Mouth: The palate is strong and fresh at the same time input. Minerality on both input step, where a set is perceived acidity and returns to the floral and fruit load is confirmed to appear.
GRAPES: 100% Albariño
Fillaboa good daughter-in Galician is located in the parishes of Cabreira and Arentei, in the city of Salvatierra de Minho, where the river Minho sister, who does not divide, Spain and Portugal, and is the largest farm register of Pontevedra.More about the Winery
Reviews of Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto 2013
- On the nose, apple,citrus and tropical aromas are strongest, and the citrus notes are very intense due to the perfect ripeness of the grapes from our Monte Alto plot.
- Well structured and powerful on the palate with a lingering finish. A notable aspect of this vintage is the well defined acidity.
I am convinced that any meat will suit.
I opened this wine with my best friend.
I do not know the exact colour, it seemed a dark yellow type white. In my opinion, the Fillaboa Selección Finca Monte Alto smelled like mango, banana and pear. It would have been better if it had been cooler than it was. Our fault.