Bouchard Finlayson Galpin Peak Pinot Noir 201875cl
Bouchard Finlayson Galpin Peak Pinot Noir 2018
Description of Bouchard Finlayson Galpin Peak Pinot Noir 2018
Bouchard Finlayson Galpin Peak Pinot Noir 2018 (Pinot Noir)
- View: lovely red color with intense tone.
- Nose: aromas of cherry compote sports and plum, a saline edge and clean leather that adds depth of flavor.
- Boca: entry is subtle but noticeable rounded tannins provides built towards the end and interspersed with a bright freshness. This wine leaves you contemplating its complex nature and will age exceptionally well.
APPELLATION: DO Walker Bay.
VINEYARD: Bouchard Finlayson.
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir.
AGEING: compiling the final mixture is a rigorous matter extending over several days and is based on testing various possible combinations, until one is shown as above.
PREPARATION: all the vineyards are harvested individually. Each batch of grapes crushed and fermented was separately with some macerating components up to 20 days on the skins. After fermentation, the young wines were transferred to traditional French oak barrels where the secondary fermentation was completed.
WINE PAIRING: Serve with beef, pork and lamb.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 15-18 ° C
Reviews of Bouchard Finlayson Galpin Peak Pinot Noir 2018
- It is classically old world with good aging potential.
- Peppery spice with blackberry and cherry notes, ending in a harmonious and long earthy finish.
- 100% Pinot Noir
Eye-catching cherry colour with a low layer. This Bouchard Finlayson Galpin Peak Pinot Noir with its raspberry aromas might be considered as delicacy. It has a very mild and pleasant flavour.