Mount Langi Ghiran Billi Billi Shiraz 201775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Mount Langi Ghiran Billi Billi Shiraz 2017
Mount Langi Ghiran Billi Billi Shiraz 2017 (Shiraz)
- View: intense garnet red.
- Nose: aromas of blackberry, garnet, black pepper notes.
- Mouth: red fruit character, fruity fruity, tasty, meaty, jam, hints of spice and oak, good structure with soft texture. A long end.
GRAPES: 100% Shiraz.
WINE PAIRING: barbecue, roast, steak and grilled meats.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Reviews of Mount Langi Ghiran Billi Billi Shiraz 2017
- The wine is tightly wound and restrained with years to go before its full savoury and fruit complexity shines through.
- Ideal with rich pasta dishes and barbequed meats.
- 100% Shiraz.
Cherry colour with brown edges. Good coffee aromas. I was surprised that this Mount Langi Ghiran had a slightly bitter end, I liked it.