£32.62 + £189.12 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£195.70 + £189.12 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£391.39 + £189.12 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 0.48 points for each unit bought
If you liked Kooyong Clonale Chardonnay 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Kooyong
Kooyong Clonale Chardonnay 2017 (Chardonnay)
- White wine.
- Nose: attractive citrus aromas combine with blooming white flowers and honeysuckle nose.
- Mouth: sweet melon, dry hay, cashew nuts, nougat and curd. Round and pleasant. Salting acid provides linear freshness, resulting in a great length and a chalky texture.
APPELLATION: VictoriaVINEYARD: Kooyong. The owner is the Gjergja family, oenologist and winemaker Glen Hayley Stuart Marshall. The philosophy of the winery: its winemaking philosophy is to preserve the inherent properties of the fruit is better while producing wines with elegance, finesse, texture, complexity and structure.GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
AGEING: The Kooyong Clonal is a blend of Chardonnay vineyards in Tuerong and Balnarring. The grapes were gently around the bundle pressed directly into French oak barrels (of which 7% new) where fermentation begins spontaneously ambient yeast. After fermentation, the wine was nine years yeast months (without battonage). The wine was bottled with minimal filtration.PRODUCTION: After a wet winter, bud break started relatively late in mid-September. Winter rain vineyards prepared long before spring. Spring temperatures was slightly above average, accompanied by precipitation below average. The mild and warm conditions continued throughout the summer. The harvest began in late February to early April and provides an excellent fruit. Wine contains sulfites. The practice of the hold is minimalist: fermentation of wines produced naturally by native environment yeasts. This also applies to the malolactic fermentation.
PAIRING: appetizers.RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 11-12 °CALCOHOL: 13%
Buy Kooyong Wine:
Highlighted review about Kooyong Clonale Chardonnay 2017
More reviews about Kooyong Clonale Chardonnay 2017
Posted on 10/01/19 at 04.27
- A distinctly cooler nose to the 2017 Clonale, with scents of lime, fresh cream, ginger and cashew.
- The spicy, intense and acid-driven palate delivers mandarin and white...
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Kooyong Clonale Chardonnay 2016
Reviews about Kooyong Clonale Chardonnay 2014
- An aromatic nose with fresh lime, lemon and quartzy silica mineral characters, balanced with notes of grilled nuts, white peach and a soft creaminess.
- Palate is...
Reviews about Kooyong Clonale Chardonnay 2013