Ponte Pietra Merlot Corvina 201975cl
Ponte Pietra Merlot Corvina 2019
Description of Ponte Pietra Merlot Corvina 2019
Ponte Pietra Merlot Corvina 2019 (Corvina and Merlot)
- View: Shown a red color red, characteristic of blackberry and cherry blossom.
- Nose: a soft voluptuousness of default is perceived, with a live scent of cherry blossom and fruit character of ripe cherry pie to the palate and a spicy touch.
- Mouth: The palate is very soft, with ripe red fruits of summer berries and plum crisp finish. It is a delicious blend of Merlot blackberries in harmony with cherry blossom and ripe cherry pie Corvina. It is a fresh and balanced wine.
APPELLATION: Veneto (Italy).
VINEYARD: Ponte Pietra.
GRAPES: 60% Merlot and 40% Corvina.
AGING is fermented in stainless steel barrels, high temperature before bottling.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand, destemmed, was crushed and pumped into stainless steel tanks. 25% of the juice is drained from the tank in order to increase the ratio of skins to juice, wine is pumped over the top each time in the early stages to further increase its removal, then left in contact with the skin during four to five days and it fermented at temperatures up to 30 ° C.
WINE PAIRING: It is recommended as an accompaniment to dishes with pigs, veal, lamb, poultry, salmon, tuna, goat cheese.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C
Reviews of Ponte Pietra Merlot Corvina 2019
- A fresh and well-balanced wine.
- 60% Merlot, 40% Corvina/Corvinone.
This red wine is cherry with brown edges. Fantastic berry aromas. It tasted like a mouth-watering candy.