Elaboration of Pergolino Rosso Veronese 2018
Pergolino Rosso Veronese 2018 (Corvina, Molinara and Rondinella)
- View: Intense ruby red color.
- Nose: Lively, fresh cherry notes on the nose.
- Mouth: It presents vivid red berries on the palate, light tannins and a delicious fresh finish. This wine has great balance and a high aromatic finish.APPELLATION: VenetoVINEYARD: PergolinoGRAPES: 70% Corvina, 20% Rondinella, 10% MolinaraAGEING: In stainless steel.PREPARATION: The grapes were hand harvested, de-stemmed and crushed before being pumped into stainless steel tanks. The fermentation took place at temperatures up to 30 ° C.WINE PAIRING: Excellent wine for the whole meal.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° - 18 ° CALCOHOL: 12%
Reviews of Pergolino Rosso Veronese 2018
- Fresh perfumes of ripe black cherries and a touch of spice giving way to a nicely structured palate, rounded tannins and a smooth but fresh finish.
- Attractive spiced, dark cherry character on the palate is given more depth by a savoury, smoky edge.
- 60% Corvina/Corvinone, 25% Merlot, 15% Rondinella.