“- The 2018 Conte della Vipera shows a straw yellow colour with greenish highlights.
- The nose is distinguished by citric fruit notes, much grapefruit, well balanced by hints of aromatic herbs and anisette (sambuca) flowers.
- On the palate, the fruity aromas and the delicate mineral impressions unite in balance and harmony.
- Decisive and persistent the finish and aftertaste.”
Technical sheet · Castello Della Sala Conte Della Vipera
“- The 2017 Conte della Vipera is straw yellow in colour with greenish highlights.
- On the nose, the wine offers a striking bouquet of ripe fruit: peach, grapefruit, and pineapple.
- The palate is ample, enveloping, balanced, and persistent, and well sustained by a bracing and savoury freshness.”