The Tenuta di Trinoro Rosso Toscana Le Cupole : a red wine from Tuscany produced by Tenuta di Trinoro with merlot, cabernet franc, petit verdot and cabernet sauvignon grapes. According to Drinks&Co users, this red wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Tenuta di Trinoro Rosso Toscana Le Cupole
“TASTING NOTES OF Tenuta di Trinoro Le Cupole 2013:
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: notes of ripe red fruit, with hints of spice.
- Mouth: vibrant, fresh, dry, fruity, with a beautiful texture of tannins.
VINEYARD: Tenuta di Trinoro
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Franc, 27% Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon 18%.
WINE PAIRING: risotto with mushrooms, white meat stews.
TEMPERATURE: 18 ° -20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%”
- View: Tenuta Di Trinoro Rosso Toscana Le Cupole 2010 has a nice dark maroon
- Nose: It is a pleasure to follow the plot of notes of pepper, the berries of red fruit, black and red pepper, bay leaf and mint
- Mouth: The wine is medium, attractive weight, mixed with red cherries, flowers, mint and licorice snuff.
GRAPES: 43% Cabernet Franc, 36% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Uva di Troia and 6% Cesanese d'Affile
CELLAR: Tenuta di Trinoro”