Antinori produces the Antinori Villa Antinori Bianco Toscana , a white wine from Tuscany vinified from trebbiano, riesling, pinot grigio, pinot bianco, malvasia bianca and malvasía. According to Drinks&Co users, this white wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Antinori Villa Antinori Bianco Toscana
“- This wine world known today was launched for the first time with the year 1931 on the market
- And after 26 generations, this white wine from Tuscany can only be good
- straw yellow in color, this wine is characterized by an intensely floral fragrance with notes of banana, orange and roses
- The taste is fresh, balanced with an aromatic aftertaste
- Perfect for an evening at home
- Allergens: contains sulfites”