Description of San Marzano Talò Verdeca Puglia 2019
San Marzano Talò Verdeca Puglia 2019 (Verdeca)
- View: Straw yellow colour with golden reflections.
- Nose: Refreshing aroma with notes of green apple, white flowers, citrus fruits, vanilla and a touch of honey.
- Mouth: Complete, fresh and creamy texture; mineral and persistent taste.
APPELLATION: Puglia IGP
WINERY: Cantine San Marzano
AGING: In French oak barrels for 3 months with daily bâtonnage.
PREPARATION: The grapes were harvested at optimal ripeness, crushed and destemmed; cold maceration lasted about 6-8 hours, followed by alcoholic fermentation in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: Perfect with any dish of fish, seafood and shellfish; ideal for aperitifs.
How to serve
San Marzano is a leading wine producer from the region of Puglia, in the heel of Italy’s boot. The story began in 1962, when 19 vine growers from the village of San Marzano, whose families had farmed the land for generations, came together to follow their dream and founded Cantine San Marzano. Throughout the decades it has grown significantly and now attracts over 1,200 top-quality vine growers.More about the Winery
Reviews of San Marzano Talò Verdeca Puglia 2019
Talò Verdeca San Marzano Puglia 2018
- Greenish yellow colour; intense and persistent notes of white flowers, green apple and honey. This surprising white wine shows a mature richness of aromas together with a pleasant natural freshness.
- Best served with Seafood, crustaceans and boiled fish dishes with light sauces