Knipser Kalkmergel Spatburgunder 201475cl
Knipser Kalkmergel Spatburgunder 2014
Description of Knipser Kalkmergel Spatburgunder 2014
Knipser Kalkmergel Spatburgunder 2014 (Spätburgunder)
- View: dark ruby red, vibrant purple edge.
- Nose: aromas of crushed strawberries and toast.
- Mouth: thick fruit flavors with good weight, integrated tannins and well balanced, freshness, depth and elegance.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir 100%.
ENVECIMIENTO: aged for 12 months in barrels of 2 to 3 years.
PREPARATION: manual harvesting and careful selection of grapes. Fermentation takes place in steel tanks at controlled temperature.
WINE PAIRING: ham, pork and chicken.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18 ° C
Reviews of Knipser Kalkmergel Spatburgunder 2014
- View: bright red cherry.
- Nose: aromas of ripe cherries and sweet raspberries. elegant smoky and toasted notes.
- Mouth: in mouth, robust and sturdy tannins, an impressive very flexible and soft spine.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
WINE PAIRING: lamb, stews; slightly mature hard cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 12-16 °C