Liberty Fairtrade Fairtrade Chenin Blanc 201875cl
Liberty Fairtrade Fairtrade Chenin Blanc 2019
Description of Liberty Fairtrade Fairtrade Chenin Blanc 2018
Liberty Fairtrade Fairtrade Chenin Blanc 2018 (Chenin)
- View: Color pale lemon and green touches with youth
- Nose: Delicate aroma of fresh apples combine with a touch of tropical fruits like pineapple and freshly cut hay.
- Mouth: On the palate, this wine is fresh and crisp dry fruit orchard offset by mature and tropical flavors.APPELLATION: Olifants RiverVINEYARD: Liberty FairtradeGRAPES: 100% Chenin BlancAGEING: In tanks with controlled temperature to be filtered and bottled.PREPARATION: Short skin contact (one hour). Temperature-controlled fermentation at 12 ° C in stainless steel.WINE PAIRING: Goat cheeses, pastas, fish, sushi and chicken.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6 ° - 8 ° CALCOHOL: 11.5%
Reviews of Liberty Fairtrade Fairtrade Chenin Blanc 2018
- Perfumes are of fresh apples, with a touch of tropical fruit including pineapple and freshly cut hay.
- On the palate it is fresh and dry, with crisp orchard fruit offset by ripe, tropical flavours.
- Clean and dry on the finish.
- 100% Chenin Blanc.
- Limited stock, 2016 vintage coming soon.
A Chenin with a very dense colour. In my opinion, the Liberty Fairtrade Fairtrade Chenin Blanc smelled like mango, banana and pear. This white is lasting, it has a long aftertaste.
You can pair 2016 with rice and dishes with tomatoe sauce.
The typical colour of white. Perfume of white flowers: jasmine, lilies .... It tasted good to me.