Ojo de Vino (Mendoza)
£9.86 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Puro Malbec Corte Bio 2012 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Ojo de Vino
Puro Malbec Corte Bio 2012 (Malbec)
- View: Puro Malbec Corte Bio 2012 has a deep dark red
- Nose: Blackberries, plums, black cherries and smoky
- Mouth: Good structure, good balance between acidity and sweetness
GRAPES: 100% Malbec
CELLAR: Dieter Meier
Ojo de Vino
In the middle of one of Mendoza's best wine regions, the Swiss artist Dieter Meier has founded the winery Ojo de Agua. Thanks to the sandy soils, the vines receive lots of minerals and gain a straight-forward structure as well as complexity. The water for the careful drip irrigation comes as...
Buy Ojo de Vino Wine:
Highlighted review about Puro Malbec Corte Bio 2012
Posted on 24/04/14 at 10.28
More reviews about Puro Malbec Corte Bio 2012
Posted on 02/09/14 at 10.11
- View: Dark purple color.
- Nose: Pleasant aromas of dried fruits.
- Mouth: Soft on the palate balanced structure, sweet extract and moderate acidity and intense body that is both...