Viña Perez Cruz Carmenere Limited Edition 201775cl
Viña Perez Cruz Carmenere Limited Edition 2017
Description of Viña Perez Cruz Carmenere Limited Edition 2017
Viña Perez Cruz Carmenere Limited Edition 2017 (Carmenere)
- View: A view is seen as a wine of dark ruby color.
- Nose: vibrant notes of ripe black fruit, combined with earthy notes, nuts, spices and fine notes of herbs that are characteristic of Maipo Alto.
- Mouth: Elegant and complex on the palate with soft tannins and a delicious finish.
APPELLATION: Maipo Valley, Chile.
VINEYARD: Vina Perez Cruz.
GRAPES: 93% Carmenere, 7% Cabernet Sauvignon.
AGEING: It is aged in French oak barrels for about fourteen months.
PREPARATION: This Carmenere is obtained from a selection of plots worked underperforming, which achieves optimum maturity. The best grapes are selected manually, then be pressed and obtain a fermented must with their skin.
PAIRING: is expressed deliciously well with meat dishes based on hunting, accompanied by sweet and sour sauces and berries.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 15-16 °C
Reviews of Viña Perez Cruz Carmenere Limited Edition 2017
- Ripe red fruits, liquorice and mocha combine on the palate to give a silky finish.
- Perfect over the next couple of years as a match to rich red meat dishes.