Mission Estate Hawke's Bay Merlot 201875cl
Mission Estate Hawke's Bay Merlot 2018
Description of Mission Estate Hawke's Bay Merlot 2018
Mission Estate Hawke's Bay Merlot 2018 (Merlot)
- View: Deep red color with purple reflections.
- Nose: Intense aromas of red and black fruit with spicy tones, spicy, dark chocolate and toasted wood.
- Mouth: structured body, elegant, round, meaty, sweet, with silky tannins and flavors of red fruits. Final long and persistent.
APPELLATION: Hawkes Bay.
VINEYARD: Vineyard Mission Estate.
AGEING: 14 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested manually. maceration of the grapes at cold temperatures, followed by a gentle pressing of the same is performed. Fermentation is carried out in stainless steel barrels at controlled temperatures of 25 to 29 ° C, for a period of 20 days. After malolactic fermentation, the wine is aged for 14 months in French oak barrels. Finally, the wine is bottled.
WINE PAIRING: Red meats, roasts, sausages, game meat, poultry, cream of mushroom, aged cheeses and aged.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Reviews of Mission Estate Hawke's Bay Merlot 2018
- View: bright golden yellow.
- Nose: elegant bouquet of fresh fruit, pleasant notes of bitter almond.
- Mouth: harmonious palate, with a full body and a pleasantly balanced acidity.
APPELLATION: Alto Adige Valle Isarco.
GRAPES: Pinot Gris.
PAIRING: mushroom dishes, fish and seafood.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%