“Located between Nabais and S. Palo de Gouveia, right at the foot of the Serra da Estrela and Within the perimeter of the Natural Park, it Currently has total area of about thirty-five hectares, of which thirteen with old vines and twenty two with newly planted vineyards. The grapes of the Fifth Have Been vinified since 1992 in the Fifth Roques the winery, under an innovative mutual cooperation agreement”
Red ruby colour. Aroma of red fruits mainly blackberries and sloes. Well balanced, subtle structure. Fresh in the end.
- Winemaker: Rui Reguinga and Luís Lourenço
- Winemaking: A wine made from organic farming.
- Grape Varieties: Jaen, Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: A very gastronomic wine that combines well with baked fish lamb chops dry cod cooked " Portuguese style" as well as with chèvre.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”