Bodegas Torres (Catalonia)
Technical sheet · Natureo Tinto
If you liked Natureo Tinto 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
Natureo Tinto 2017 (Moscatel, Muscat of Alexandria, Moscatel de Málaga and Syrah)
TASTING NOTES Natureo Tinto 2017:
- View: intense cherry red.
- Nose: fruity, ripe raspberries, quince, French oak.
- Mouth: velvety palate, juicy, harmonious balance, flowers, fruits, sweet finish.
BODEGA: Miguel Torres
PAIRING: pizza, pasta.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 0.5%
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more differentiated...
Buy Bodegas Torres Wine:
Highlighted review about Natureo Tinto 2017
Posted on 23/02/19 at 05.05
More reviews about Natureo Tinto 2017
Posted on 05/06/18 at 12.57
- View: dark cherry.
- Nose: delicious fruit flavors (raspberry, quince jam).
- Mouth: soft palate, delicately sweet, sensual and very nice.
Posted on 28/03/17 at 23.04
It had an intense colour. Left a warm taste in the mouth.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Natureo Tinto 2018
Reviews about Natureo Tinto 2015