Nunes Barata (Alentejo)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£5.18 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.08 points for each unit bought
If you liked Nunes Barata Rosé 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Nunes Barata
Nunes Barata Rosé 2017 (Aragonêz and Trincadeira)
TASTING NOTES OF Nunes Barata Rosé 2017:
- View: bright pink.
- Nose: intense fruity aroma.
- Mouth: refreshing, with an excellent balance between acidity and sugars.
GRAPES: Aragonez, Trincadeira.
PREPARATION: cold maceration for 24 hours. Fermentation in small stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Buy Nunes Barata Wine:
Highlighted review about Nunes Barata Rosé 2017
Posted on 11/06/18 at 17.50
Nunes Barata Rosé 2017
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Nunes Barata Rosé 2015
We enjoyed it with a rice salad.
I was lucky enough to try it with a client.
- A clean, fruity aroma with notes of cherries and currants. In the mouth it is fruity, with balanced acidity and a long and persistent finish.
- Total destemming, followed by pressing in a pneumatic vacuum press. Slow fermentation in stainless steel tank, with temperature control.
- It is made only in stainless steel, to preserve all the natural freshness of the grapes that gave it origin.
Reviews about Nunes Barata Rosé 2014
A bright pink wine with an intense fruity aroma. Refreshing on the palate, with an excellent balance between acidity and sugars.
- Winemaker: Diogo Lopes
- Winemaking: Total unstalking, followed by cold Maceration during 24 hours. Fermentation in small stainless steel tubs with temperature control. It stages only in stainless steel tubs in order to preserve all its natural grape freshness.
- Grape Varieties: Aragonês, Trincadeira.
- Food Pairing: An excellent gourmet rosé/pink wine to accompany a light summer meal.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve between 10ºC and 12ºC.