Deep red colour. Intense and complex aromas. Notes of ripe fruit, floral and spices. Rich, full bodied, well structured wine. Long and persistent finish.
- Winemaker: João Silva e Sousa and Francisco Baptista
- Winemaking: Destemming and crushing. Fermentation with use of selected yeasts, control temperature and slight remontage. Post fermentation maceration for approximately 3 weeks. Aged in new French.
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Petit Verdot, Aragonês, Alicante Bouschet.
- Food Pairing: Pairs well with grilled meats and stews.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 16-18°C.”