The winery Herdade do Sobroso elaborates this Herdade do Sobroso Sobro Rose , a rosé wine from Alentejo made of verdelho, palomino, antão vaz and arinto grapes. 3,7 of 5 points is the average score of this rosé according to Drinks&Co users.
There are predominant traces of cherry and strawberry in its aroma. Dark pink colour. It is rounded in the mouth with a well defined freshness.
- Winemaker: Luís Duarte and Filipe Teixeira Pinto
- Winemaking: Fermentation in stainless steel vats under controlled temperature for 30 days.
- Grape Varieties: Aragonês, Alfrocheiro Preto.
- Food Pairing: Good with seafood, fresh grilled fish, white meats or as an aperitif.
- Store and Serve Advices: Advised temperature for tasting between 8ºC and 10ºC.”