Herdade Arrepiado Velho produces this Herdade do Arrepiado Rosé , a rosé wine from the region of Alentejo made of touriga nacional and syrah grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this rosé according to Drinks&Co users.
This exuberant Herdade do Arrepiado Rose combines the fresh floral aromas of Touriga Nacional, with the wildberries aromas of Syrah.
- Winemaker: António Maçanita
- Winemaking: In open spout from sangria in stainless steel vats at 12 º C for 30 days. Ageing in stainless steel vats.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Syrah.
- Food Pairing: Matches very well with Sushi and simple plates of salad and pasta.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at 8ºC, to drink at 10ºC.”