San Marzano Il Pumo Sauvignon Malvasia Puglia 201875cl
San Marzano Il Pumo Sauvignon Malvasia Puglia 2018
Description of San Marzano Il Pumo Sauvignon Malvasia Puglia 2018
San Marzano Il Pumo Sauvignon Malvasia Puglia 2018 (Chardonnay and Malvasia Bianca)
- View: pale, translucent and bright yellow. It looks really delicate.
- Nose: nutty with white fruits, which intertwine in the most perfect harmony. Background evokes freshly baked bread.
- Mouth: Its texture is creamy and glides in passing, filling all of its fruity flavor. The perfect balance of acidity gives it unsurpassed freshness. It has a slightly mineral lengthy final.
VINEYARD: Cantine San Marzano.
GRAPES: White Malvasia and Sauvignon Blanc.
AGEING: young wine consumption.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested in August, manually, to pass selected by drenching the cold for 6 or 8 hours. Follows a mild and gentle pressure of the grapes, the result passes aged in stainless steel tanks for weeks regulating temperature. Completed the required weeks, it is clarified and filtered cold, before bottling.
WINE PAIRING: Fish, summery salads, fresh cheeses, pastas, creamy rice, crustaceans and molluscs.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
On an Italian strip of land between the Ioinc and the Adriatic Sea mellow vineyards arise aside romantic olive groves in the appellation, "Primitivo di Maduria". There, highly experienced Apulian vintners create elegant and full-bodied wines with good ageing potential.More about the Winery
Reviews of San Marzano Il Pumo Sauvignon Malvasia Puglia 2018
- Fresh wine, easy to drink, balanced and persistent.
- Excellent as aperitif, & good with starters and fish soup, fresh cheese and pasta with light sauces.
- This lively, fresh white blend has a touch of minerality and is bursting with ripe flavours from the south of Italy.